Price: $69.99 for the mount, plus $39 for the case (you need both)
Compatibility: mount fits any bicycle with 1-1/8-inch threadless headset, cases available for most smartphones
Materials (mount/case): precision CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum/rubber and plastic
Weight:(mount only): 69 grams
Viewing angle: adjustable from -20 to +55 degrees
How obtained: Sample from company
RBR sponsor: No
Tested: 20 hours, including road and mountain biking
Beautiful and Super-Secure Smartphone Bike Mount
A trending accessory category
A mount and a case
Integrated mounting system
Other nice features
- On quiet roads you can listen fine to music/podcasts, but on busy roads, traffic noise easily drowns out the iPhone’s maximum volume (headphones solve the issue). Your phone may be louder than mine, so this might not be an issue for you.
- The Rokform mount hides behind the phone so it looks like your phone is magically suspended over your stem.
- It’s great not having to get a phone out of your pocket and put it back, and it frees up space for other essentials.
- If you use riding apps like Strava, for example, they’re easier to access.
- You have to remember your phone is on your bike when you stop, or else it could get stolen quickly, though the lanyard will slow thieves down a little if you use it.
- Rokform’s RMS mounting system built into the phone case means you can mount the phone to anything from a motorcycle to a stroller and golf cart with Rokform’s other accessories.