Coach John Hughes
Scroll down to purchase.
Cycling in the Heat: Part 1 – Ride Management includes information about:
- Why you get hot
- Effects of overheating
- Acclimating actively and passively
- How to train in hot months
- How to ride without overheating in all conditions
- How to stay relatively cool while riding
- What to wear in the heat
- What to eat and drink in the heat
- How to cool down if you overheat
- Heat-related problems.
If you want more see Cycling in the Heat Part 2 – Hydration Management.