Each week at Road Bike Rider, we include a question of the week that goes out to our email newsletter readers.
Here are some of our recent questions.
Do You Worry About Getting Hit by a Car?
- I worry about cars and feel that with today's distracted drivers, you're never really safe. (42%, 326 Votes)
- I worry about cars, but feel that safe riding will protect you most of the time. (30%, 231 Votes)
- I feel that the risk is relatively low, and you just have to be careful. (16%, 124 Votes)
- I only ride a few specific places that I feel are safe and avoid other road riding. (5%, 41 Votes)
- I don't really think about it, and I don't worry about it much. (5%, 39 Votes)
- Something else. (1%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 730