Thank you for being an RBR Premium Member!
(Sorry for this long email. Please read through it, though, and save it for future reference.)
RBR has been providing road cylists with helpful how-to info since 2001. We are a single-owner micro business (that means I do almost everything myself!) and survive only because of the financial support of Premium Members like you.
As a big Thank You, I’ve pulled together a host of benefits for you. You can view the full array by clicking Premium Benefits.
IMPORTANT Info About DISCOUNTS, DISCOUNT CODES AND PRICING:
- Your Premium Membership provides you with one free eArticle of your choice (bundles excluded), a $4.99 value. Choose from among our more than 85 eArticles in the RBR Bookstore. See the Discount Codes page on the site for this and all the discounts that come with your Premium Membership. (Please DO NOT share any discount code that RBR or our Sponsors provide you. These codes are intended ONLY for your use as a benefit of being a Premium Member. I appreciate your understanding.)
- 33% discount on our NEW custom RBR kit and legacy “Red Stripe” jersey, available to order directly from Voler. (That’s $26 off a Jersey, and up to $34 off shorts!)
- Your Premium Membership provides you with these additional free eBooks and eArticle: You get the classic Complete Book of Road Bike Training by RBR’s Coach Fred Matheny. You also get the Dynamic Conditioning Maintenance eArticle from Coach Dan Kehlenbach. (These Free ePubs are automatically placed in your Downloads folder on the site.)
- You’ll note that when logged in as a Premium Member, all prices of eBooks, eArticles, Walz cycling caps, JerseyBin waterproof cycling wallets, etc., will display like this (
$4.99$4.24), with the non-Premium (regular) price crossed through, and your Premium price (discounted 15%) displayed.
- We’ve renewed a host of product and service discounts (worth potentially hundreds of dollars) from some great cycling companies that support us as RBR Sponsors.
Of course, you have access to our entire array of thousands of pages of content – tagged and easily searchable to find exactly what you need to help you learn, improve and enjoy road cycling even more. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you have direct access to RBR’s coaches and contributors via Ask RBR a Question. And we continue to line up some great prizes as part of our Premium Member Giveaway Program.
I hope you also enjoy reading our weekly RBR Newsletter.
You can get started tapping your benefits by going to www.RoadBikeRider.com and clicking the blue Login button in the upper right corner.
Thanks again for supporting RBR!
If there’s ever anything I can do for you, email me directly at email@example.com
— John Marsh, Owner & Publisher
RoadBikeRider.com and RBR Newsletter