By Greg Conderacci
Do you want more energy – on and off the bike?
Getting UP! Supercharging Your Energy will help you generate extra energy to:
- Accomplish more in less time.
- Reduce stress.
- Balance your career and lifestyle.
This book is about getting UP! — the energy to be ready, willing and able to live the successful life you want. Like the thousands who have taken Greg Conderacci’s energy seminars, you’ll learn why:
- Managing your energy, not your time, is the way to go;
- Getting more energy isn’t about what you drink…it’s about what you think;
- Driving a stake through the energy vampires sucking your life away might help;
- Supercharging your energy is easier and more fun than you think.
Greg Conderacci is a marketing consultant and a former Wall Street Journal reporter, non-profit entrepreneur, and investment bank chief marketing officer. In Getting UP!, he brings you the same skills he teaches at a top graduate school and Fortune 500 companies. Lots of people promise better performance … Greg proves it. Using his energy techniques, in 2015 he rode a bicycle across America in just 18 days — averaging 150 miles a day.
What could you do with that kind of energy?
For more information, see: www.MorePersonalEnergy.com
Note: this is an eBook. Your purchase will be stored as a PDF file in your customer account on the website for downloading and printing.