Help How We Can Help Organized Rides & Your Riders
Organized rides appeal to an array of both newer and more experienced cyclists looking for memorable riding opportunities.
One thing riders have in common is the desire for useful info about how to prepare for and ride organized rides. And organizers like you have a vested interest in rider safety and providing info that can help your riders enjoy your ride to the fullest. That’s why ride organizers often ask us permission to use articles like these, How to Handle Touching Wheels in a Group and Paceline Rules to Remember, on their website.
We actually have a LOT more than that to offer Organized Rides & Your Riders.
RBR is a comprehensive resource for how-to cycling information across all areas of importance to all levels of recreational road riders. We’ve been at this since 2001 and have thousands of pages of targeted, how-to road cycling knowledge on our site – not to mention the best cycling eBookstore on the Internet: over 120 titles in short-form eArticles and longer form eBooks.
We Offer Great How-To Resources You Can Offer Your Riders as Perks
- We offer a FREE subscription to our weekly flagship RBR Newsletter and access to loads of free content on our site. We’ll gladly add your riders to our list (with our ironclad assurance that we don’t share our list with anyone, for any reason!). Or you can share our Sign-Up Link with your riders and let them sign up directly.
- In addition, we offer an annual Premium Membership that allows access to our entire comprehensive, easily searchable database of how-to cycling knowledge – along with free eBooks, great product discounts, and more. We’re pleased to offer your riders 50% off the price of our annual Premium Membership! For just $12.50, your riders can tap our thousands of pages of info as a one-stop resource to research any aspect of cycling.
- If you really want to offer a nice perk, we offer bulk Premium Membership sales at $7.50 per rider (minimum 300 riders) for an annual Premium Membership. Includes a FREE Content Package for your ride's website or newsletter (see below).
- The RBR eBookstore is another terrific resource that your riders can access for additional in-depth info on targeted aspects of cycling. (Oh yeah, our Premium Members get 15% off all our ePubs and gear we sell, among other perks!)
RBR Offers a Content Site-Building Package to Organized Rides
- You’re ride organizers, not cycling writers. But you know it’s important to have some quality info for your riders. We will happily offer your ride a package of content that you can use in your newsletter or on your site. Simply choose any 10 articles from our site, pay a small usage fee, and – voila! – you’re all set with useful, targeted articles like the ones on Touching Wheels and Paceline Rules. This content is FREE if your ride takes advantage of our bulk Premium Membership offer.
RBR Offers Organized Rides Discounted Ad Rates
- You won’t find a better target group than our readers and site visitors. They are dedicated road riders who regularly seek out organized rides among the various types of riding they do.
For more information, please contact John Marsh, owner and publisher, using the form below.